Terms & Conditions
By ordering products from Pingle Pie, you agree to be bound by our terms
By ordering our products, you agree to be bound by our T&Cs.
- By placing an order at Pingle Pie, you warrant that you are over 18 years old.
- Pingle Pie reserves the right to amend information, including but not limited to pricing at any time.
- Payment information is transmitted via Stripe, our secure payment gateway. You can also choose to pay by PayPal.
- Pingle Pie is a responsible company, we never sell any of your details. We only ask for information that we need to process your order and never sell any information on to third parties.
- Written authorisation must be obtained before using our images and they must not be resold or reprinted at home or with another printer under any circumstance.
- Strictly one £5.00 sample refund per order.
- By signing off a proof for printing you are assuming full responsibility for the accuracy of that proof. Any changes after this time may be chargeable.
- Pingle Pie reserves the rights to use custom designs for promotional purposes and social media.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognised before confirming the purchase.
- Customs, tax and duty charges are the sole responsibility of the customer and the onus will not be on Pingle Pie to pay any such charges should they arise.
- Refunds will be credited to your account within 10 working days.
- Cancellation of a bespoke order can be made but the design time fee is non-refundable.
- Cancellation of any personalised orders which have been sent to print cannot be refunded.
- Returns of personalised goods cannot be accepted.
- Contact Pingle Pie within 7 days with notification of incomplete, incorrect or items damaged within the post & we will endeavour to correct any issues.
- Failure of items being received in time as a result of a missed approval deadline will be refused a refund.
- Payment Schedule agreements can be amended or cancelled at any point.
- No work will be completed until invoice payments are up to date - reminders will be sent via email.
PRICING: Pingle Pie reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice, including but not limited to pricing. Delivery charges will be added at checkout stage. The total price payable will be indicated upon checkout and in all cases the total must be paid in full before dispatch.
PAYMENT: Payments will go through Stripe, our trusted and secure payment gateway, or PayPal. Once your payment has been made you will be sent a confirmation of this transaction via email within 24 hours, please keep a copy for your own records.
COPYRIGHT: Images on this site and images or designs that have been sent to you via email as proofs or printable files remain the sole property of Pingle Pie and are subject to copyright laws and restrictions. Authorisation to use any images belonging to the company must be obtained in writing and cannot be resold under any circumstance. Pingle Pie is retains the right to refuse that artwork be sent to you if we feel that those files are likely to be used in breach of these terms and conditions. Pingle Pie does not release artwork files to be printed at home or with another printer.
SAMPLE REFUNDS: £5 will be redeemed against your order total should you purchase stationery with Pingle Pie. You may order as many samples as you like, but please note that there is strictly one £5 refund per order. We cannot take returns of samples packs back into stock and they are therefore non-refundable in this manner.
PROOFING: Once an order has been placed, an email will be sent to collect your personalised details within 24 hours, proofs will then be created for your order. Your digital proofs will be sent to you for checking within 3 working days. At this point you will be responsible for making sure that all spelling, grammar and layout are correct before signing off for printing. Any changes made after this point may be chargeable. Please do not rely upon the proofs for colour shades as they may vary from screen to screen.
CUSTOM WEDDING STATIONERY DESIGNS: We promise that custom designs are never resold, ensuring that your design is wholly bespoke and will never be used for any other wedding. Pingle Pie does however, reserve the right to keep photographs and hard copy samples of your design for promotional purposes at shows, on our own website and on social media.
DELIVERY: Samples are dispatched within 3-5 working days via Royal Mail 1st Class post. Orders will be dispatched by courier or with Royal Mail within 10 working days of print sign off. You will be sent a dispatch email, upon receipt of which you should allow 3-5 days for delivery. Where possible, you will always be informed of any delays via email. Pingle Pie cannot be held accountable for delays within the postal service.
CUSTOMS, TAX & DUTY CHARGES: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to check any customs, tax or duty charges, relevant to the delivery destination, which may be payable before receiving an order, the onus will not be on Pingle Pie to pay any such charges should they be made. By ordering from Pingle Pie, you are agreeing to these terms.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS: Many of our goods are personalised to your specifications and therefore we will be unable to offer a refund once sign off has been made and items have been sent to print. If you need to cancel your order before this point you must let me know ASAP, I will then void your order and return funds, subject to work already completed, to your account within 10 days.
Cancellation of bespoke orders cannot be made after approval sign off and any design time fee will be non-refundable subject to work already completed. It is at the discretion of Pingle Pie to determine this cancellation fee. In this instance you will be informed via email of the exact fee and a refund of the remaining sum owed will be made into your account within 10 days.
RETURNS: Unfortunately we cannot accept returns of personalised goods or sample packs. However, if your order is in any way incomplete, incorrect or has been damaged in transit then please Contact Me within 7 days of delivery and I will rectify any issues without dispute. Please provide a photograph of any items damaged in transit for our records.
ON THE DAY WEDDING STATIONERY: We advise that on the day wedding stationery should be ordered at least 4-6 weeks before your wedding date. We will always advise you of the latest date that your items need be approved. This approval date MUST be met in order for your order to be fulfilled, despatched and delivered in good time for your wedding day. Any failure of items being received by yourselves as a result of failure to meet the given approval date will not qualify for a refund of any kind by Pingle Pie.
PAYMENT SCHEDULES: Payment reminders will be sent via email approximately 4 days before your next payment is due, and then again 2 days afterwards if for any reason the invoice has not been paid by this time. If you need to amend the quantities at any point, simply let us know and the invoice will be amended and resent to you within 24 hours. If at any point, you no longer wish to go ahead with the remainder of the order, let us know and all remaining invoices will be removed from our system. No design work will commence until the corresponding invoice has been paid.